This year, I kissed someone . . .
[X] on the cheek.
[X] on the lips.
 on their hands or fingers.
 in my room.
[X] in their room.
 of the same sex.
[X] of the opposite sex.
[ ] related to me.
 younger than me.
[X] older than me.
 with jet black hair.
[X] with curly hair.
[X] with blond hair & blue eyes.
[ ] with flaming red hair.
[X] with straight hair.
 smaller/shorter than me.
[X] bigger/taller than me.
[ ] with a lip ring.
 who was drunk.
[ ] who was high.
[X] who I had just met.
[ ] who was homosexual.
[ ] who I didn't really want to kiss.
[ ] on a holiday.
[ ] who was going out with someone I knew.
[X ] who was my good friend's brother or sister.
[ ] who had been/is in jail.
[ ] in a graveyard.
[ ] at a show/concert.
[ ] at the beach.
[ ] in a pool, jacuzzi, or some type of water.
[ ] who was legally too young/old for me to have sex with.
[ ] with dyed hair.
[ ] with a shaved head.
 who was/is my good friend.
[ ] who was/is in a band.
[ ] who has tattoos.
 who is of a different race than me.
 in the rain.
[ ] in another continent besides where I was born.
[X ] with an accent.
[ ] on a boat.
 in a car/taxi/bus/train.
[ ] on a plane.
[ ] at the circus/carnival.
[ ] with a missing body part.
[X ] in the movies.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. sweat pants
THREE THINGS ON YOUR DESK:
1. various papers
2. sketch pad
3. the book Where The Girls Are by Susan J Douglas
THREE THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST:
1. That's literally....(insert the rest here)
3. for sure
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS AT THE MOMENT:
3. Born Ruffians
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITES SONGS AT THE MOMENT:
1. Lets Dance to Joy Division-The Wombats
2. 5 years time- Noah and the Whale
3. No surprises- Radiohead
THREE PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH:
THREE THINGS YOU WOULD WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. actual chemistry
2. someone who i genuinely enjoy spending time with
3. mutual feelings
THREE THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
2. SENSE OF HUMOR
3. Great taste and intelligence
THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
2. seem to find a nice guy
3. make an effort anymore
THREE THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW:
1. To just be in college already
2. have this huge pile of work in front of me to just disappear
3. to be hanging out with my friends
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. something on the business side of music
2. history teacher
3. human rights lawyer
THREE PLACES YOU WOULD GO:
3. Anywhere that isnt in the US
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Travel the world
2. dye my hair some crazy color
3. meet someone who i could spend the rest of my life with
1. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS YEAR THAT YOU'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE?
went to debate camp
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS?
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA you jest.
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH?
yah, my 19 year old cousin :/
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE?
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT?
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2O12 THAT YOU’VE LACKED?
Some sort of feeling relatively close to happiness or satisfaction.
7. WHAT EVENT(S) FROM 2011 WILL REMAIN ETCHED IN YOUR MEMORY, AND WHY?
too many to mention
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THIS YEAR?
Meeting some really amazing people
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?
god, i don't even want to get into it
10. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY?
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT?
the laptop im currently using!
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOR MERITED CELEBRATION?
13. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO?
towards chai tea, books, and music
14. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT?
visiting Princeton was amazing
15. WHAT SONGS WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2011?
Fluorescent adolescent- Arctic Monkeys
new soul- yael naim
16. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR, ARE YOU:
I. happier or sadder? Happier.
II. thinner or fatter? Thinner in some places, fatter in others.
III. richer or poorer? Poorer, but that's okay.
17. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO MORE OF?
Homework and sleeping.
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE LESS OF?
Spent time worrying about hurting his feelings when he turned out to be more than capable of being a total d o u c h e b a g.
19. HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING THIS CHRISTMAS?
With my fam.
20. HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE?
at the time i was so sure that what i felt was love but now im starting to doubt it which sort of scares me
21. ARE YOU STILL IN LOVE NOW?
I'd like to think im not but there will always be a part of me that is in love with him
22. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND DID GET?
A lot of things, i don't really know! these questions are really vague.
23. WHAT DO YOU WANT, BUT HAVEN’T GOTTEN?
24. WHAT WAS YOU FAVORITE FILM OF THE YEAR?
another earth was amazing
25. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND HOW OLD DID YOU TURN?
I turned 16, and a friend of mine had her sweet 16 on the same night as my birthday so i went to that and i ahd a great time :)
26. WHAT ONE THING WOULD’VE MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING?
If I'd gotten over myself and moved on instead of brooding all of the time.
27. WHAT HAS KEPT YOU SANE?
Music and the understanding that my friends are in the same overworked boat im in
28. WHO DID YOU MISS?
maddie, maddy, paige, nina, molly, phoebe, jackson, kai, thom, sam, ali, maya, brennan,
29. WHO WERE THE BEST NEW PEOPLE YOU’VE MET?
Ofir, Zander, ali, maya, sam, and alex
30. DID YOU GET A NEW JOB THIS YEAR?
31. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU’VE LEARNED:
that trust is a precious thing that you should give sparingly. also that holding in all of your anger hurts way more than it helps and the importance of channeling that anger into something productive.